The first four Project QUILTING Mystery Quilt Alongs were so much fun I’ve decided to keep up the tradition! The 5th Annual Project QUILTING Mystery Quilt Along is happening again!
This will be quick and fun. I will post the fabric requirements for the mystery quilt along this Thursday, December 15th at noon. This will give you plenty of time to get your fabric selected. Then, the 5th Mystery Quilt-Along will start Thursday, December 22nd, 2022 at NOON and will end Thursday, December 29th at noon, CST. Each day of the week (except Christmas day) at Noon CST a new clue for the Mystery Quilt-Along will be posted right here on my blog.
It’s going to be fun and fast – and when it’s over you’ll have a cute small quilt to help prepare for Season 14 of Project QUILTING! The quilt will end up being 27″ x 40.5″.
- Thursday, Dec 15 – Fabric Pull
- Thursday, Dec 22– Clue 1
- Friday, Dec 23 – Clue
- Saturday, Dec 24 – Clue 3
- Sunday, Dec 25 – Merry Christmas!
- Monday, Dec 26 – Clue 4
- Tuesday, Dec 27 – Clue 5
- Wednesday, Dec 28 – Clue 6
- Thursday, Dec 29 – Clue 7 – Put it All Together
- Saturday, Dec 31 – Photos of Quilt Tops linked up by noon CST
- Sunday, Jan 1st- NOON CST – 1st Challenge of Project QUILTING Season 14 Posted
*Any problems with linking up? I can help – just email the picture and story to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post all your progress on Instagram with the hashtag #PQmysteryQAL5 and post to the Challenge Quilt Group on Facebook.
Here’s a little summary of all the past Mystery Quilts!