Hello everyone! We made through the first week of the Tula Pink City Sampler: 100 Modern Quilt Blocks Sew Along and now it’s time to check in on everyone’s progress!
I’m learning quickly that this reel thing is not easy! But don’t worry – I’m going to push through and figure it out. And if you’re like me and aren’t really a fan of reels – I’ll be doing a standard picture block post as well. With the standard posts I’m going to have a “Question of the Day.” It will just be a way to make the posts a little more interesting and a way for us to get to know each other a bit better better.
I already posted pictures of Block1 and 2 in last weeks post HERE so let’s see what’s happened since then.
- Block 7 Reel
- Block 7 Post
- Question of the Day: What is your favorite color?
- Block 8 Reel
- Block 8 Post
- Question of the Day: What is your favorite appetizer to order when you go out to dinner?
To help make this less stressful on myself I’m going to create the questions prompts for each block for the next week in the summary post.
Question of the Day prompts:
- Block 9: What takes you a lot of time but is totally worth it?
- Block 10: Do you have an odd phobia or thing that just makes you cringe?
- Block 11: What is your favorite board game?
- Block 12: What is y our favorite card game?
- Block 13: Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- Block 14: What is your favorite apple?
- Block 15: What was the first car you drove around?
And with that – I’m going to call it a week! To play along with Kim and me, just grab the book, grab some fabric, and post your photos on Instagram and tag Kim and me to see all of your beauties!!!!!! Let’s have some FUN!!!!
Follow the hashtag -> #KimSquaredCreative
Leave a Reply