Today I’m really excited to share with you some of the details about the prizes you can win by entering a finished quilt into the Scrap Quilt Challenge. (For complete details about the challenge click HERE.) It just seems as this project keeps getting better and better!
A new set of prizes this year include “Designer Scrap Boxes”! I have a fabulous group of quilters that are saving there scraps just for you! I’m really excited about these boxes – they’ll all vary and all will add some amazing scraps into the winners collections! Each person donating a scrap box has a completely different aesthetic –these are going to be amazing!
Here are all the folks donating a box of scraps to a lucky winner:
Designer Scrap Bags!
- Teri Lucas
- Flaun Cline, I Plead Quilty
- Misty Cole
- Joan Ford, Hummingbird Highway
- Maddie Kertay, Bad Ass Quilter’s Society
- Sam Hunter, Hunter’s Design Studio – *Bonus* Pattern of Your Choice included!
- Jennifer Jangles
- Kim Lapacek, Persimon Dreams
We also have prizes from …
- Enjoy a Craftsy class for free – up to a $69.99 value!
- Valid for one free class per Craftsy member
- Some exclusions apply
- twin size batting of our new Dream 80/20 in
- white, and
- Dream Pink
- (3 twins total!!!)
Stitch Fast Packages (5 prizes total!)
A copy of her new book “Quilts for Scrap Lovers” and the corresponding templates to go with it!
A past Quilty Box! (get your subscription today so you don’t miss out on future Quilty Boxes!)