Today was the first day of two really fun celebratory days for me. First…we get to enjoy Pi (3.14) Day all day today! I’m anxiously waiting for dinner to settle so the family and I can enjoy the Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie I brought home with me on my way back from Woodland Ridge Retreat Center! What kind of Pi(s) did you eat today so celebrate this wonderful event that happens just once a year!?
Key Lime Pie for Me and My Sweetie by karenponischil.com
- To continue the fun – tomorrow is National Quilting Day! Turns out a lot of folks online are celebrating National Quilting Day too and are offering some great deals. I thought I’d make you all a list of the ones I’ve discovered so far…
- I Heart Tula Pink: 20% off for rare out of print Bakers Dozen Bundles! Use code at checkout: bakersdozen
- Superior Threads: $5 off your next order from March 13th – 15th. Use code: celebrate
- Get up to 50% off during Craftsy’s Endless Creativity Sale!
- Meander Publishing is offering a 15% discount on one-year subscriptions (USA only) for BOTH Modern Quilts Unlimited and Machine Quilting Unlimited magazines until March 16! You can order a new sub, or renew an existing one. Enter promo code: NQD2014 on the order form!
- Canton Village Quilt Works: 15% OFF Site Wide Sale! The sale begins on March 15 and ends at the end of the day on March 16, 2014! No special codes needed. All prices will be marked down. Absolutely EVERYTHING is on SALE…even Clearance!
- Fons & Porter: Free Shipping for National Quilt Day – Enter Promo Code SFPNQD14 at checkout.
A few fun Ideas:
- Help Grow the Q!K!S! Quilt Festival Garden! Find out how HERE!
- Link up to the first SewJo party!
- Make a Blueberry Pie Quilt Block!
- Make a Slice of Cherry Pie Block!
- Visit your Local Quilt Shop!
- Make the official 2014 National Quilting Day Project, Stash Attack
If I spot more great offers I’ll be sure to add them to this post ASAP! Don’t forget to Quilt and have a slice of Pi!
Leave a Reply