Happy Sew, Mama, Sew! Giveaway Day everyone!
I’m happy to be participating in the fun today! In fact…throughout this week there will be LOTS of giveaway’s happening on my blog – it’s going to be FUN!
What am I going to giveaway today in honor of this fun day? Two things actually…
One yard of hand-dyed fabric that my mother-in-law, Diane, dyed herself. We have TONS of colors to choose from and I’ll select a gorgeous piece to send you for your next handmade project.I will also be emailing you a pdf pattern to my original ‘Spinning Nines’ quilt pattern. You can use the yard of hand-dyed fabric to create one of these gorgeous table runners! It’s a easy pattern that looks harder than it is. These runners will make excellent Christmas gifts! They’re also easy to quilt on your regular old sewing machine!
Okay – I was going to do Rafflecopter but it just wasn’t working for me so I’m going back to the old fashion way…
***GIVEAWAY is CLOSED, thanks all for entering!****
Required for ENTRY: All you have to do is leave me a comment telling me which is your favorite color to use in your creating. Be sure to include your email in your comment so I can notify you of your prize! If I can’t get a hold of you I will redraw!
If you want to be entered more than once – these are some bonus entry options: You MUST leave a comment for EACH bonus entry option you do.
- subscribe to my newsletter
- Like PersimonDreams on Facebook (I would love it if you said ‘Hi!!)
- Like Project QUILTING on Facebook ***Season 4 starts in January and there’s currently an off season challenge happening now!
- follow my boards on pinterest
- Repin an item from my ‘Persimon Dreams Portfolio‘ Pinterest board
- follow me on twitter AND tweet about this giveaway
- Leave a comment telling me what you like best from my etsy shop, Persimon Dreams
- Leave a comment telling me what you like best from my etsy shop, The Apple
That’s it – just let me know you’re favorite color for creating with for your entry. If you really want my prize and are going for bonus entries – there are eight opportunities for you!
***OPEN to everyone – I will ship internationally!****
The giveaway closes on Friday, December 7th at 5pm PST. Winner will be announced on Saturday, December 8th.
Be sure to head over to Sew, Mama, Sew! and check out all the other amazing giveaways going on this week!