- 1 pound butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups crushed potato chips***
- 2 eggs
- Powdered Sugar
- Optional: 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- Cream together the butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in the flour and potato chips and stir well.
- Drop by teaspoon onto cookie sheets about 2 inches apart. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar over cookies after removed from the oven.
***Tip for saving up your crushed potato chips: When your bag of potato chip is almost empty and all that is left are some crumbs, put those crumbs in a baggy and freeze them. Super easy recipe and fabulous treat! Recipe yields about 4 dozen cookies.