For Challenge 4, we’re going back to something a little more traditional.
1. The inspiration for this week is the Log Cabin block.
2. Use as many fabrics as you like, but use both the front and reverse sides of at least one of them.
3. Maximum size is 36″ x 36″.
4. POST your entries with a description of your creative process, including where you are (ie, I create in Madison, WI)and the size of your project by Sunday, June 27, at noon, CDT, to this flickr group – Project QUILTING with KimsCraftyApple: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1401824@N21/ OR email a picture/description of your completed project to email@example.com with PROJECT QUILTING in the subject line.
5. If this is the first Project Quilting challenge you’ve participated in, please email Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org with PROJECT QUILTING in the subject line so that Kim can send you feedback from the judges and keep you updated on the behind the scenes going-ons.
Yay, a new challenge. I love the log cabin block. I'm sure we will see some great variety again this week.
Penny Fabric Art says
I haven't done log cabins in years. Hmmmm. I bet there will be some beautiful entries in this week's challenge.
Kim's Crafty Apple says
I've NEVER done a log cabin!
I've never done one either!