So…on to Challenge 3 the Recycled Quilt.
1. The front, back, borders, binding and embellishments should all be made from materials that have had a previous life as something else.
2. You may use new thread and batting.
3. Your project should include at least 3 different materials used as embellishments.
4. POST your entries with a description of your creative process, including where you are (ie, I create in Madison, WI) by Sunday, June 13, at noon, CDT, to this flickr group – Project QUILTING with KimsCraftyApple: http://www.flickr.com/groups/1401824@N21/ OR email a picture/description of your completed project to firstname.lastname@example.org with PROJECT QUILTING in the subject line.
5. If this is the first Project Quilting challenge you’ve participated in, please email Kim at email@example.com with PROJECT QUILTING in the subject line so that Kim can send you feedback from the judges and keep you updated on the behind the scenes going-ons.