Okay, I admit it…I haven’t been super inspired to blog lately so I’m copping out and sharing with you something I filled out on facebook a few months ago.
So if you’re interested keep reading, if not check back for a new blog later!
25 Things that you may or may not know about me!
1. I have been trying to avoid doing this but people keep tagging me so I’m giving in.
2. I have a beautiful, active, articulate, amazing 2 1/2 year old Cedi who never ceases to amaze me with the things she says (I want boobies for my birthday!)
3. I have a beautiful, active, amazing 15 month old who has such a huge, stunning smile that it’s almost as if her face isn’t big enough for it.
4. I am a part owner/operator of an apple orchard and I can’t even keep a cactus alive (good thing I’m able to sell things).
5. I would say I’m pretty good at selling things…I’ve sold bracelets’ of my wrist and the sweatshirt off my back!
6. I was able to retire from engineering at 25.
7. I’m addicted to making things…if I don’t make things for awhile my husband sends me to my workshop because I’m too crabby.
8. I have an amazing, understanding husband…I never thought I would find someone who would put up with my crap but I did!
9. I’m really bad at ‘searching’ for things on the internet.
10. It’s difficult for me to do one thing at a time (right now I have six windows open).
11. I love helping people find there “favorite” apple…the looks on there faces when they bight into an amazing one is just priceless.
12. I run five blogs.
13. I LOVE getting my haircut and the only direction I give my haircutter is that I want it shorter.
14. I watch Days of Lives if I’m home at Noon.
15. When I read I go into my own little world…I can tune everything out around me (my husband hates this).
16. I like to shop on oldnavy.com and then exit before I actually buy anything…it makes me feel like I’m shopping without spending all that money.
17. I like to buy hats, my head shape works with them, but I rarely wear them. (headbands too)18. I have lost 60lbs since last March.
19. I love to cook but I hate taking the time to do it.
20. My favorite professor in college was actually my Calculus II professor…Professor Nagel.
21. I don’t have an adventurous bone in my body.
22. I like going on trips but I absolutely LOVE when I get home.
23. I have REALLY bad eyesight.
24. My toes only have one joint in them…they’re quite short.
25. My favorite game is SCRABBLE!
wow…that was difficult..