Okay, I admit it…I haven’t been super inspired to blog lately so I’m copping out and sharing with you something I filled out on facebook a few months ago.
So if you’re interested keep reading, if not check back for a new blog later!
25 Things that you may or may not know about me!
1. I have been trying to avoid doing this but people keep tagging me so I’m giving in.
2. I have a beautiful, active, articulate, amazing 2 1/2 year old Cedi who never ceases to amaze me with the things she says (I want boobies for my birthday!)
3. I have a beautiful, active, amazing 15 month old who has such a huge, stunning smile that it’s almost as if her face isn’t big enough for it.
4. I am a part owner/operator of an apple orchard and I can’t even keep a cactus alive (good thing I’m able to sell things).
5. I would say I’m pretty good at selling things…I’ve sold bracelets’ of my wrist and the sweatshirt off my back!
6. I was able to retire from engineering at 25.
7. I’m addicted to making things…if I don’t make things for awhile my husband sends me to my workshop because I’m too crabby.
8. I have an amazing, understanding husband…I never thought I would find someone who would put up with my crap but I did!
9. I’m really bad at ‘searching’ for things on the internet.
10. It’s difficult for me to do one thing at a time (right now I have six windows open).
11. I love helping people find there “favorite” apple…the looks on there faces when they bight into an amazing one is just priceless.
12. I run five blogs.
13. I LOVE getting my haircut and the only direction I give my haircutter is that I want it shorter.
14. I watch Days of Lives if I’m home at Noon.
15. When I read I go into my own little world…I can tune everything out around me (my husband hates this).
16. I like to shop on oldnavy.com and then exit before I actually buy anything…it makes me feel like I’m shopping without spending all that money.
17. I like to buy hats, my head shape works with them, but I rarely wear them. (headbands too)18. I have lost 60lbs since last March.
19. I love to cook but I hate taking the time to do it.
20. My favorite professor in college was actually my Calculus II professor…Professor Nagel.
21. I don’t have an adventurous bone in my body.
22. I like going on trips but I absolutely LOVE when I get home.
23. I have REALLY bad eyesight.
24. My toes only have one joint in them…they’re quite short.
25. My favorite game is SCRABBLE!
wow…that was difficult..
Difficult for you but fun for your readers! Congrats on the 60lb~ that's wonderful! Five blogs? you are amazing! Now I want to see a pic of your toes (I'm not weird just curious)!
I admit I haven't actually read the post yet, but I love the new masthead! Looks great 🙂
Ilena…you asked for it…