I would like to start by saying “Fantastic Job” everyone! It was so fun to watch all the scrappy-ness happening on the facebook group and be a part of a community so into figuring out how to utilize ALL the fabric. 89 scrappy quilts were submitted and linked up to be eligible for prizes for the 2016 Scrap Quilt Challenge. I had fun in random.org picking winners! Below is the winners along with a link to the sponsor for the prize. I would appreciate if you gave the sponsors a nice little “thanks” on social media so they know we appreciate them and all of their support.
Let’s get started …
– a fat quarter bundle of Hazelwood designed by one canoe two for moda fabrics goes to … Melinda of Quiltn in Wilton with her scrappy quilt “Bear Tracks.”
– a fat quarter bundle of Pumpkin Pie by Laundry Basket Quilts for Moda Fabrics goes to … The Wedding Quilt by DiggingUpBonesBratkin
– a fat quarter bundle of Darling Little Dickens by Lydia Nelson of Dreamy Quilts for Moda Fabrics goes to … Donna for her Scrap Quilt
Prize Four –
- Enjoy a Craftsy class for free – up to a $69.99 value!
- Valid for one free class per Craftsy member
- Some exclusions apply
Goes to … Julie M for her entry “Syndey’s Quilt”.
Prize Five –
Pink Quilter’s Dream Batting goes to … Blue Fig Quilts !
Prize Six –
– White Quilter’s Dream Batting goes to …Lisa Marie with her “Overlapping Squares” Quilt!
Stitch Fast 1” Hexagon from Sew Forever Quilting goes to Peachy Pages “Elizabeth’s Prairie Garden.”
A Designer Scrap Bag from Jennifer Jangles goes to Wilma!
A Designer Scrap bag from Kim Lapacek (aka me) goes to Sharon Lake! Congratulations to all of our winners and I can’t thank the sponsors enough for their generosity! I’ll be contacting the winners via email. If you haven’t heard from me by Monday, November 6th, please contact me! Thanks again and keep scrapping!