Happy Quilt Along Tuesday! That’s right – we get another block tutorial for the My Favorite Block Quilt Along! I love that we get new blocks during the off week of Project QUILTING. It helps to keep my focus – as much as anything can keep me focused these days….
When you look at your quilts – what color do you seem to use the most of?
Bright pinks and reds
When you look at your fabric stash – what color do you seem to have the most of?
Green- for some reason I find it to be my ‘go to’ for a pop of colour in a quilt, even though I wouldn’t say it’s a favourite colour.
What other quilt alongs are you participating in in 2013?
At this stage, informally joining in the ‘Scrappy Trip Around the World’ that’s currently the favourite with many.
Apples or oranges? Both: oranges when I can take the time to peel them, apples when I only have one hand spare!
Favorite Number: 7
Alright – now lets see what our next block is…
It’s a Strippy Leaf Block!
Click HERE to see how to make yours!
Make sure you add your Favorite Block Blocks to the Flickr Group when they’re done!
- My Favorite Block Quilt Along
- Block 1, Free Form Log Cabin from Diane Lapacek
- Block 2, Road to Oklahoma from Amy’s Creative Side
- Block 3, Churn Dash from I’m A Ginger Monkey
- Block 4, Reflections from PamelaQuilts
- Block 5, Owl Block from Bea Quilter
- Block 6, Heart Block from For Quilts Sake
- Flickr Group
- Twitter & Instagram hash tag #mfbqa